This Friday, September 19th, I am attending the Brightspace Regional User Forum in Burlington, Ontario. I am leading the “Designing and Building Rubrics with Brightspace” seminar.
The tentative agenda for the seminar includes:
- Demonstration of rubrics at Virtualhighschool.com. 5min
- Description of the Brightspace rubric tool, its capabilities and its limitations. 5min
- Walk-through of how to build a rubric in Brightspace. 10min
- Build your own rubric(s) in the LMS. 30min
- Questions and reflections. 5min
I am very excited to see that there are over 20 participants already registered. To all registered participants, if you have any topics you would like me to address during the seminar, please let know. Leave your suggestions in the comments below.
Please take a minute and introduce yourself in the comments below. Introduce yourself, describe your level of familiarity with the rubric tool, and explain what your hopes are for the seminar. If we go into this seminar knowing each other and our goals, we’ll probably all get more out of it.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing some of my knowledge on the topic.